Senior Sales & Events Manager, London
A globally renowned brand that made its name in the early 90’s in the live entertainment industry and has been a mainstay ever since. The Head of Events is now recruiting a Senior Sales & Events Manager as the company continues to grow and prosper.
Senior Sales & Events Manager key responsibilities:
- Lead pro-active sales and development strategies across multiple avenues
- Agree and manage budgets and reporting for all venues
- Create weekly sales reports for department heads, and assist Finance in generating accurate monthly Management Accounts and Forecasts
- Create and communicate weekly event briefs
- Liaise with the GM on all promoter-led event enquiries
- Regularly audit client communications and response times
- Oversee and support Events staff when applicable across the venue portfolio
- Attend and/or assign attendance to all key networking events
- Source, negotiate and manage agency and supplier relationships
- Implement strategies to drive excellence in delivery and internal business partner communications
The Senior Sales & Events Manager will report to the Head of Events and is directly responsible for managing the Events team of two full time staff as well as working alongside Venue Managers and Finance.
- 5 years + proven track-record in event planning and delivery
- Demonstrable experience of meeting new business targets
- Personal drive, tenacity, and energy
- Strong communication skills with the ability to converse at Director/CEO level
- Results orientated.
- Strong sales and operational experience within the corporate marketplace
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Sales & Events Manager to become part of an exceptional business and develop your career to new heights.