Office Manager & Catering Coordinator, Heath End, Berkhamsted
Salary: £30,000 per annum Range of benefits including paid overtime
Our client is currently looking to recruit an experienced Office Manager & Catering Coordinator to join their busy office team.
The successful candidate for the role of Office Manager & Catering Coordinator will be the liaison between their clients and the on-site chefs at their base on the North Hertfordshire / Buckinghamshire border, ensuring all orders are placed in a timely fashion, coordinating of special requirements, and allowing for scheduled delivery to various locations in the South East and Midlands.
Successful candidates for the role Office Manager & Catering Coordinator must have:
- An excellent telephone manner and the ability to communicate with a varied, international client base.
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and be able to work well under pressure during busy periods.
- An active interest and knowledge of contemporary food trends.
- Prepared to work flexible hours, to include alternate weekends, early morning and evenings due to the different time zones the clients are based in.
- Knowledge of SAGE is advantageous, but not essential.
- A clean driving license is essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this market leading, specialist catering company. In return our client is offering a basic salary of up to £30,000 plus a range of benefits including meals on duty.