Chef de Partie – Iconic Venue – Central London
Salary: £25,000 – £28,000
This Private Members Club based in St James Square serving traditional British food the restaurant are proud of the all-day menu, which brings traditional, fresh, seasonal British flavours to the heart of the restaurant, not fine dining, but we are honest, good cooking, using great ingredients.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of London’s oldest Private Members Club
- We would like someone to initially start on either the larder or vegetable sections
- New starters will receive induction training and ongoing supervision from the sous chefs.
- The usual working pattern for all the chefs is 4 days on out of 7.
- Last orders is 9.30pm in the dining room with the majority of staff out of the door by 10pm.
Quality, presentation and service is at the core of the team, the kitchen never settles for anything but the very best in what they do.