Bar Manager, Walthamstow London
Salary: £35,000 + 5K – 7K Bonus
This is an exciting General Manager role for a new opening in Walthamstow, part of Waltham Forest’s regeneration project for the area. A significant investment in housing and hospitality will see a real transformation of a once forgotten part of London. This is a 2’000 square foot venue with 90 covers, open 7 days a week.
The General Manager will be responsible for:
- Venue launch
- Managing all aspects of the bar to achieve agreed performance targets
- Recruit, manage, and coach the FOH team
- Have full responsibility for the P&L ensuring both top and bottom line are achieved and
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous new opening experience is a must
- A real passion for delivering the highest levels of service
- A proven track record in developing a team to consistently deliver fantastic service
- Ability to motivate others
- A genuine passion for hospitality and ideally an understanding of craft beer
- A solid understanding of how to effectively manage payroll and P&L cost lines
The General Manager will work alongside the Directors in creating a quality focused venue within the community, working closely with local breweries and artisan coffee producers, supplying the very best artisan produce.