Rated in the top ten of London’s most prestigious private members clubs, this is a beautiful and quintessentially British institutions. Formed over 250 years ago, the club is unique. Hosting some of the most important socialites and politicians in history, this is an amazing opportunity to join a highly professional team in an illustrious St James’s location.
- Reporting in to the Restaurant Manager and Club Assistant Manager
- Managing a team of 2 commis wine waiters
- Working with a wine committee that includes world renowned members
- Responsible for a pedigree wine collection including 1st growth clarets
- Monday to Friday split shifts 10:30 – 15:00 & 18:30 – 22:30
- 10% monthly bonus plus end of year bonus
The Head Wine Waiter must have a good understanding of wine and be able to communicate clearly and effectively with the team. The Wine Waiter could have a background within a wine sales environment or quality restaurant but must be well presented and be able to work the required split shifts.