Our client is one of the leading operators of contemporary 5* standard boutique hotels that are set in rural areas, with award winning Food & Beverage facilities and a focus on providing an exceptional level of guest care and service. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Sommelier, who is WSET (or equivalent) qualified to join their busy Food & Beverage department.
Working alongside a Head Sommelier, you will have the opportunity to learn all there is to know about their award winning wine list, also to become a part of their team and enjoy working in a fabulous “fun dining” country house.
Offering staff accommodation (costs to be confirmed), this would be acceptable for a single individual.
About this position:
- Located near New Forest National Park
- Shift rota (Lunch & Dinner)
- 40 – 45 hours per week
- 5 days out of 7
- Must be able to work over the Christmas period
- Happy to offer training and qualifications if needed
Successful candidates can look forward to:
- A competitive salary
- Free meals on duty
- Free uniform
- Discounted room nights
- 28 days holiday (increasing with length of service)
- Discounts at Food and Beverage outlets
- as we aim to home grow our Managers of the future
- Staff accommodation (subject to availability)
- & many more……..
If you are a Sommelier and looking to further your career, please apply now!