Conference and Events – Sporting Events
My client manages the hospitality and events at some of the UK’s most popular sporting venues. They are currently looking for someone with cold/new sales experience to sell their very popular Conference Venue in Leicester.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for;
- Identifying new areas of growth and maximising potential around new accounts
- Creating bespoke sales plans by event
- Meeting both annual and event / match specific sales targets
- Maintaining required sales pace
- Client retention through established strong existing relationships.
- Maximising revenue by utilising the database and managing the sales process.
- Creating and attending appointments / customer show rounds, with both new and existing customers.
- Implementing new initiatives to drive new business.
- Making sure individual and team KPI’s are hit.
- To extend relationships beyond hospitality bookers i.e. procurement and finance etc.
- Responding to and being the point of contact for all sales and non-sales issues and enquiries, resolving within the agreed time frames.
- Building and managing a sales pipeline and managing this to the agreed standard.
My client is looking for someone who has the following skills:
- Experience selling Conference and Events packages
- A track record of hospitality sales delivery and achievement of growth targets.
- Experience of performing within a commission based sales environment.
- The ability and ambition to hunt out sales prospects.
- Strong communication skills at all levels.
- Experienced customer relationship manager with strong evidence to demonstrate.
- Results driven and motivated to achieve targets.
- Resilient and calm under pressure.
£40,000 plus commission