Retail Operations Manager
up to £45,000
Do you thrive on ensuring the highest levels of service to your clients and customers?
We have a great opportunity for a commercially minded retail catering manager to manage the retail catering at this top conference and events venue in London
As the Retail Operations Manager you will be managing the operations of 14 retail catering outlets from coffee bars, cafe, grab and go counters and bars. You will have experience in a management role ideally in high street branded outlets. You use your entrepreneurial skills to create a thriving and successful working environment, possess excellent management and communication skills, and have a good understanding of report writing and financial management.
You will be able to demonstrate your analytical approach to problem solving and have the ability to display a real passion for food and customer service and be financially and commercially astute.
The Retail Catering Manager will
- Focus in ensuring that the location achieves the financial targets agreed with the client in line with the budget.
- You will conduct market research with competitors to introduce new product lines.
- Monitor the work of all the staff and carry out appraisals, recognise training needs and potential as appropriate.
- Ensure that customers are given a prompt and efficient service and that their food service and value expectations are consistently exceeded.
- Conduct Food Safety, Health and Safety and Risk Assessments to ensure that all standards and procedures in respect of Hygiene and Safety are established and maintained
up to £45,000