Retail Catering Manager
up to £30,000
Do you thrive on ensuring the highest levels of service to your clients and customers?
We have a great opportunity for a commercially minded retail catering manager to manage the retail catering at this top conference and events venue in London
As the Catering Retail Manager, you will have experience in a management role ideally in a high street branded outlet. You use your entrepreneurial skills to create a thriving and successful working environment, possess excellent management and communication skills, and have a good understanding of report writing and financial management.
You will be able to demonstrate your analytical approach to problem-solving and have the ability to display a real passion for food and customer service and be financially and commercially astute.
The Retail Catering Manager will
- Focus in ensuring that the location achieves the financial targets agreed with the client in line with the budget.
- You will conduct market research with competitors to introduce new product lines.
- Monitor the work of all the staff and carry out appraisals, recognise training needs and potential as appropriate.
- Ensure that customers are given prompt and efficient service and that their foodservice and value expectations are consistently exceeded.
- Conduct Food Safety, Health and Safety, and Risk Assessments to ensure that all standards and procedures in respect of Hygiene and Safety are established and maintained
up to £30,000