Restaurant Manager – Contract Catering
Busy City law firm have an immediate vacancy for a Restaurant Manager.
This is a very busy department with the restaurant service through breakfast, lunch and dinner Monday – Friday for about 800 plus covers daily.
My client is looking for an experience contract catering Restaurant Manager who can lead from the front and motivate a team. This is a hands on position in which the Restaurant Manager needs to be visual at all times for the clients, someone who strives for perfection in every dish that is served and how their team perform.
- Management of daily onsite food service in a busy staff dining department.
- Oversee set up and break down of meal service
- Logging of data
- Handling document feedback
- Solid understanding of both front and back of house in a demanding forward thinking catering department
- Ability to trouble shoot culinary issues
- Food service handling