Education Catering – London
Regional Manager to manage the catering operations to 75 contracts with a support team of 4 area managers, Area Chefs and a Health & Nutrition Office.
Current turn over £16m
The Regional Manager will be responsible for;
Planning Control & Reporting
- To work in collaboration with the Senior Management Team in developing a commercial strategy and business plan
- Ensure management information is accurately recorded and maintained
- Review performance
- Monitor annual equipment maintenance programs including gas safety certificates and PAT testing
- To work closely with the Managing Director and Senior Management Team colleagues to form the next year’s budget and other financial planning matters.
- To review and manage the catering supplies and the supply chain of up to 30 suppliers, monitoring their performance, pricing, new product development and service delivery.
- To ensure that all menus are compliant with the School Food Plan
- To take responsibility when change is necessary and follow through to delivery.
- To take ownership for the effective communication of company briefings, messages and instructions to subordinate colleagues.
- To work with the Managing Director and Head of Corporate Finance to form the next year’s budget and other financial planning matters.
- To analyse, review and explain financial controls systems including payroll, Sage’s weekly operating report, purchasing spends, budget performance and forecasting, etc.
My client is looking for someone who has previous experience within the education sector with a thorough knowledge of multi-site catering operations and a clear understanding of managing a range of services in a commercial or public sector.
Excellent package on offer