Regional General Manager Remote Sector
Recruiting for this exciting career defining opportunity for a Regional General Manager / Director responsible and accountable for Health & Safety, Full P&L, Contracts Retention, Client Relations, Contract Administration, HR and Customer / Client Satisfaction in Oil & Gas / Remote Contracts.
This position will have full management responsibility for a large piece of strategic business.
As the Sector Head, the Regional General Manager’s primary responsibility is ensuring Contract Retention, Operational Excellence & HSE, Financial Delivery and Organizational Effectiveness by providing leadership for the company’s multi service business functions across a diverse multi ethnic mature large O&G and Remote site community.
Working with the management team, the position also contributes to the development and implementation of operational strategies, policies and practices.
This position will report to the Operations Director while interacting with the Executive Management Team and with the day to day Clients and their Senior Management.
Qualifications & Experience
- Knowledge of Oil & Gas, Mobile Vessel and Remote environment and knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management implementing best practices.
- Very comfortable working in a diverse environment and in complex operations.
- Strong background and work experience in HSE and Finance functions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Persuasive with details and facts.
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and projects or initiatives.
- Budget development and oversight experience.
- Demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace.
- Excels at operating in a fast pace, client and community environment.
- Excellent people manager that uses a collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Ability to challenge and debate / defend issues of importance to the organization.
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view and to see the danger or warning signs early.
- Able to delegate responsibilities effectively and follows up with determination.
- Excellent computer skills including proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
Excellent Remuneration Package + Operational Performance Bonus.
Residential, Family Status, housing, transportation and medical insurance included.