An exciting opportunity, with free travel in zones 1-4, is available for a Recruitment Manager within a quality lead, independent operator who are rapidly growing. They currently have 33 stores across the UK with another 2 openings planned for London in 2017 and a further 6 openings next year.
As the Recruitment Manager for the business, you will be responsible for all aspects of the recruitment:
- Recruitment plans for new openings
- Implementing new recruitment strategies across the company
- Working closely with Senior Operations to implement recruitment plans
- Recruiting for operational and head office staff
- Using social media and other candidate attraction methods
- Talent pooling and implementing new systems of work
The Recruitment Manager will head the department and also have a support administrator to assist with all recruitment projects.
The successful applicant will have experience of volume, multi-site hospitality recruitment with and demonstrate experience within Hospitality either as an internal recruiter or via agency. This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic, organised and passionate recruiter to take complete ownership of their own recruitment team and be responsible for helping build a great business.
‘Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving only successful candidates will be contacted’