Large London conference venue looking for a Recruitment Manager to oversee and manage all casual recruitment and employee relations
This venue caters for over 300 events per year, meeting a hugely diverse range of requirements putting food and drink at the heart of the visitor experience.
As the Recruitment Manager, you will oversee and manage all casual recruitment and employee relations queries developing and maintaining a progressive recruitment strategy and utilising all available resources.
You will have the following responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Act as an influential resource and provide support to the senior management team on all employee relation issues, in conjunction with HR Support Centre
- Support all performance management and succession planning within the venue
- Acts as a central point of contact for employee queries on HR policies and procedures
- Assist at grievance and disciplinary investigations and hearings as required
- Collaborates with HOD’s to identify training needs and drives development of high performers
- Review, update and distribute annual performance reviews
- Ensure all weekly payroll is process and signed off within the deadline and in line with company policy
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience as a Staffing or People Operations Manager or similar in a demanding fast paced environment
- Experience of managing ER issues and coaching managers
- Commercial experience in a fast paced, high volume variable labour environment (desirable)
- Awareness of London recruitment market and key competitors