Recruitment and Training – Learning and Development
Regional position covering 15 Food and Beverage Venues
The core function of this role is to provide and support all recruitment, retention and training initiatives that enhance the company culture and business philosophy in tandem with the HR Business partners.
The successful candidate will coordinate and assist the regional people ops teams with all aspects of the recruitment, training and retention activity for whilst further developing and maintaining a progressive strategy for these areas utilising all available resources
While this position reports to the HR Business Partners, there will be a requirement to work closely with the L&D Business Partner and Regional People Operations Managers/teams, GMs and Operational Heads of Department.
- Maintain a continuous recruitment strategy for all regions in tandem with Regional People Ops Managers.
- Track and maintain the online recruiting presence using a diverse mix of recruiting tools and websites to make an employer of choice.
- Review and analyse the applicant tracking system to ensure that all applicants are well informed regarding the progress of their application.
- Track team’s performance on response times to direct employee applications, set SLA’s and benchmark performance
- Lead all aspects of training activity and strategy
- Continuously reviewing on boarding programs for new starters, to compliment the business and align with company policy and practice where applicable.
- Work closely with the regional people’s ops teams and managers to design and deliver effective training sessions.
- Oversee training programmes that include web-based training and design, printed manuals, group sessions, training videos, and more.
- Delivery of training sessions at event days and pre-event training as per the business requirements.
Previous experience working in recruitment and training or similar type of role in a demanding, fast pace environment
Positive attitude and friendly approach
Commercial experience in a fast paced, high volume variable labour environment (essential)
Training delivery skills (essential)
Ability to lead others
£32,000 – £34,000 plus Company Car