Independently owned, hospitality recruitment company based in central London are looking for a Recruitment Administrator to join their team supporting the Directors and Account handlers with all aspects of recruitment.
Duties & responsibilities will include:
- Meeting and greeting of clients and candidates
- Arranging the office diary / meeting room schedule
- Input of candidate details / basic CV preparation using the internal system
- Referencing of placed candidates
- Administering of the office filing system
- Daily / weekly updating of adverts on company and host websites
- Managing the company social media accounts
- Checking of stationary levels and ordering of stationary and office equipment
- Franking and posting of mail
- Scanning of documents
- Answering the phone and relaying messages to the team
- Assisting with & attending of client and candidate promotions as and when required
- Preparation of client documents & tenders using Excel and PowerPoint
- Monthly accounts and invoice reconciliation.
- Preparing monthly and quarterly sales figures.
The ideal candidate will be a well-spoken and presented team player with excellent attention to detail, and fully IT literate with experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, plus Social media platforms.
Experience and an interest in the hospitality industry would also be an advantage but is not essential.
Hours of work: 8.45am – 5.30pm (Monday to Friday) plus attending occasional evening work related events.
The package will include a basic salary + monthly & annual bonus scheme + range of company benefits.
Please email your CV in the first instance to: Gary@collinsking.co.uk