Reception Manager – Corporate Client
City of London
Monday to Friday
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Reception Manager with a high profile corporate client in the City.
The Reception Manager will manage a small team of 2 receptionist at this corporate site in the West End being responsible for the initial meet and greet of all guests to the building and overseeing that the 15 meeting rooms.
My client is looking for someone with previous corporate reception management experience with excellent communication skills and impeccable personal presentation.
What you will need for this role:
• Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
• Five star hospitality experience key
• Immaculate personal presentation
• Teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, with the ability to build a rapport with people on all levels
• Understanding the role of teamwork in providing a quality service
• The ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people
• Professional and polished personal presentation
• Motivated, enthusiastic and proactive approach to your work
• Able to use your own initiative
• Reliability and efficiency