I am recruiting a self-motivated, hardworking and ambitious Production Manager to take responsibility of this Central Production Kitchen and team based in North West London. Working for a very successful and growing bakery business, the Production Manager will report directly in to the Operations Director and will have previous experience managing a team of kitchen staff within a large fresh food production operation.
- To Assist and work with the Chef team
- Supervising and training Kitchen Staff
- Guide and motivate the team to work more efficiently
- Assist in preparation and delivery of all production
- Monitor stocks for ingredients and make appropriate orders
- Check quality of martial and condition of equipment
- Identify staffing needs and help recruit and train personnel
- Maintain an orderly production facility and manage health and safety standards
- Completing all written paperwork regards health & safety and food hygiene
They offer a full range of fresh grab-and-go products as well as hand-crafter morning goods. A passion for fresh, quality food is essential and you must have a good eye for detail with excellent presentation and organisation skills.
All of their produce is locally sourced and organic with an emphasis on healthy eating.
The Production Manager will work closely with the company’s consultant chef and provide input and recommendations to their current procedures. Food will be produced to a high standard so experience is necessary. However, training and support will be provided.
‘Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving only successful candidates will be contacted’