We are looking for an enthusiastic pastry chef to join our team cooking contemporary British and French cuisine within a traditional member’s club environment.
Located in the Heart of the west end we work 45 hours between Monday and Friday with lunch and dinner service.
Working with a Roux trained exec chef this is a once in a life time opportunity to gain classical cooking skills in a fine dining establishment.
The pastry chef will be responsible for both prep and service and will work alone on the section. The Pastry chef may also assist with the main kitchen and savoury sections.
We cater for up to 60 covers per service in our member’s restaurant offering fine dining seasonally changing menus, we also have a busy bar and regular functions for up to 120 VIP’s with a team of 7 chefs.
The Pastry Chef will be given the opportunity to develop and create menus for both the restaurant and events.
Interviews will start immediately, we would like the pastry chef to start ASAP.
What we offer the Pastry Chef de Partie
– Basic salary of up to £23K + Overtime, service charge and bonuses (package of £25K)
– Monday to Friday working hours (45 hours per week)
– Excellent training and career progression opportunities
– Whites and meals provided on duty
– Closed for 3 weeks in August plus Christmas and bank holidays off.