We are looking for a Pastry Chef de Partie to join our team cooking traditional British and European cuisine for an exclusive members club.
Located on Piccadilly we work Monday to Friday 45 hours per week. Shift patterns cover lunch and dinner service.
We are offering the pastry chef de partie a basic salary of £24K plus up to £3,000 per year in tips (Package of up to £27K for 45 hour weeks Monday to Friday)
We cater for up to 60 covers per service in the restaurant and regular events for up to 100.
All our food is produced fresh on site using high quality British produce.
The Pastry Chef de Partie will be given hands on training by a highly rated chef and will get the opportunity to have menu input and creativity.
What we offer the Pastry Chef de Partie:
- Salary package of up to £27K
- Weekends, bank holiday and Christmas off
- Input and creativity into menus
- Hands on training from a well-respected head chef
- Uniforms and staff meals provided whilst on duty
- Fun and friendly working environment
Interviews taking place immediately, please apply with up to date CV and contact details.