Head Pastry Chef – Fine Dining – work / life balance – Kent
Head Pastry Chef required to report directly in to the Executive Head Chef of this small group of restaurants. As Head Pastry Chef you will be leading a team of 4 Pastry Chefs, inspiring them to push on to gain additional awards.
With full support and fantastic equipment it is important that a Head Pastry Chef can demonstrate the drive and determination to gain accolades but a genuine passion for quality ingredients treated with respect. We do not want a Head Pastry Chef who makes the team work impossible hours, we want a Head Pastry Chef who can plan, manage and inspire their team.
- Everything from the Bread to the Petit Fours is made fresh in house every day from the finest possible ingredients.
- Working with other Michelin Star experience Pastry Chefs
- Freedom to work with the Executive Head Chef to design a regularly changing seasonal menu
- Respect from the management and main kitchen
- Excellent equipment
- Opportunity to progress within a small group
- Paid holiday
- Chef uniform provided
- Staff meals on duty
- Basic salary up to £35,000
‘Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving only successful candidates will be contacted’