Position: Head of Events
Salary: £40k + excellent benefits
Our client is currently seeking to recruit a Head of Events for an established college venue in Cambridge. They are therefore looking to recruit a forward thinking, and driven individual, who can develop the potential for events and generate income from both day and evening conference business, delivering professionally and effectively at all times.
As Head of Events you will be required to implement a highly profitable and competitive conference and events strategy in support with the venues aims. This will be achieved through sound competitor analysis, effective marketing and relationship management, while maximising retention of existing clients.
Potential candidates for the role of Head of Events must have:
- A stable and progressive sales & events background, gained within the hospitality industry
- Experience of creating, implementing and delivering a sales and events plan, to achieve pre-booked sales targets
- The ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders at all times.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to lead a team.
- A positive and approachable manner
- The ability to work well under pressure whilst being customer orientated.
In return our client is offering a package of up to £40,000, plus a range of benefits and long term career progression for the right minded individual.