I am recruiting for a Head of Staff Dining for a Global client to manage the day to day operations of all catering outlets, including staff dining, coffee outlets, and Vending Services across 5 sites
The Head of Staff Dining will be responsible for managing the onsite vendor ensuring they are adhering to the constant innovation and expected high standards
The Head of Staff Dining will be responsible for
- Managing the operational standards across each site
- Multi-outlet catering operation with a combined turn over of £25m
- Undertaking regular strategic reviews in order to constantly improve the service culture across the operation whilst ensuring financial targets are met
- Ensure that the business operates efficiently and professionally through the direct management of the heads of department
- Managing budgeting and forecasts, focusing on continued retention of this prestigious multi-million-pound contract.
- Review annual Capital and Operational expenditure budgets within the operation.
- Conduct regular competitive analysis within the commercial catering sector, ensuring that the operation’s food and service styles remain ahead of the curve
- Develop and strengthen key relationships through monthly operational and financial meetings.
- Plan new promotions and initiatives to improve various aspects of the operation
The ideal candidate will have had experience within a high-end B&I contract catering, managing multi outlets in retail dining
£70,000 plus excellent corporate package