General Manager – Catering and Cleaning
Would you be interested in joining a successful FTSE 100 organisation?
An opportunity has arisen for a talented and experienced commercial Soft FM individual to join my client as the new Contract Manager, to run a large hospital in West London.
As General Manager, you will be responsible for managing the all the soft FM services on site, including catering and cleaning streams. The management of all client and stakeholder relationships whilst ensuring contractual compliance.
Maintain and develop contract reporting and monitoring to contractual requirements, work closely with the Client to deliver value through improved management of the contract, to help drive service excellence and customer advocacy.
The ideal Candidate
- Excellent understanding of Catering & Cleaning management, Service level Specification and performance management delivery within a healthcare environment.
- Experience of a multi-FM environment
- Excellent financial, commercial, business knowledge and people acumen to support the operational team
- Excellent people leadership skills, with evidence of the ability to engage and motivate people at all levels.
- Excellent customer presentational ability, both verbal and written
£45,000 – £48,000