One of London’s most iconic contemporary restaurant destinations are recruiting a General Manager to work within this very fast paced, dynamic and highly demanding operation. In every respect, the sky’s the limit. This is a real cultural phenomenon and one that has created its own movement, attracting global acclaim and an entirely unique experience.
- Multi-million pound annual revenue
- 120 staff
- At least 4 years in a managerial capacity
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Supports the management team in the development and training of team members
- Customer focused, demonstrating exceptional guest service
- Financial acumen skills
- Ensures that the department complies with all statutory and legal requirements
- Undertakes any other duties as and when required by Senior Management
The General Manager will work long hours and will focus on managing the day to day activities in the restaurant, bar and lounge. You will be in charge of managing and maintaining strategy, policies, procedures, guests and staff.