Top London events venue and visitor attraction is looking for a General Manager for their catering operations
The General Manager will be responsible for overseeing the food and beverage operation consisting of a public cafe, large event space and pop up restaurants.
The position is very hands-on
The General Manager will be responsible for;
- Managing the operational standards across each department
- Undertaking regular strategic reviews in order to constantly improve the service culture across the operation whilst ensuring financial targets are met
- Ensure that the business operates efficiently and professionally through the direct management of the heads of department
- Assist the General Manager with strict budgeting and forecasts, focusing on continued retention of this prestigious multi-million-pound contract.
- Review annual Capital and Operational expenditure budgets within the operation.
- Conduct regular competitive analysis within the commercial catering sector, ensuring that the operation’s food and service styles remain ahead of the curve.
- Develop and strengthen key client relationships through monthly operational and financial meetings.
- Plan new promotions and initiatives to improve various aspects of the operation
The ideal candidate will have had experience within a high-end events venue /contract catering, managing multi-outlets in retail and hospitality.
£45,000 – £50,000