I am currently recruiting a General Manager for an independent restaurant in west London. Including an á la carte restaurant, wine bar, private dining rooms and a private event space, close to Mayfair and with more than a hint of glamour. Appealing to a high net worth clientele, this restaurant offers both style and substance with an extensive and very exclusive wine list.
- 45 hours per week
- P&L accountability, back of house management
- Reporting directly to the owner
- Managing a team of 20
- Training and recruitment
The General Manager will be responsible for a team of 20 staff across the business and will report directly in to the owners. Average spend is £60 per head and weekly net sales are peaking at £50’000.
To be considered, the General Manager will need to demonstrate:
- Experience of food & beverage operations to a 5 star standard
- Quality dining/independent restaurant experience
- Extensive cost management experience
- Mentoring and developing others
Please apply with your most recent CV for a more detailed job description
‘Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving only successful candidates will be contacted’