General Manager for the mobilisation of a high-end corporate client in the City to manage the day to day operations of all catering outlets, including employee dining, hospitality, fine dining, and corporate events.
The General Catering Manager will be responsible for managing a permanent catering team of 35 staff, ensuring they are properly trained and function as a motivated and effective unit.
The General Manager will be responsible for
- Managing the operational standards across each department
- Undertaking regular strategic reviews in order to constantly improve the service culture across the operation whilst ensuring financial targets are met
- Ensure that the business operates efficiently and professionally through the direct management of the heads of department
- Managing budgeting and forecasts, focusing on continued retention of this prestigious multi-million-pound contract.
- Review annual Capital and Operational expenditure budgets within the operation.
- Conduct regular competitive analysis within the commercial catering sector, ensuring that the operation’s food and service styles remain ahead of the curve
- Develop and strengthen key client relationships through monthly operational and financial meetings.
- Plan new promotions and initiatives to improve various aspects of the operation
The ideal candidate will have had experience within a high-end B&I contract catering, managing multi outlets in retail and hospitality.
£58000 – £60000