Food Services Manager
Corporate company based in the heart of the City are looking for an experienced Head of Catering / Food Services Manager.
The Food Services Manager will work very closely with the Global Head of Food in delivering locally sourced, seasonal food that is of the highest and freshest quality available. This company are taskmasters in the truest sense, who have infectiously positive attitudes and strive to make the impossible happen.
The Food Services Manager will ensure that the onsite food outlets are stocked with the latest in food trends and innovative service.
The Food Services Manager will also be entrusted to manage numerous tasks and projects and improvise innovative solutions in order to support the growing company
If you are a tactile planner who finds satisfaction in knocking out numerous projects before others even know where to begin then this role is a perfect fit for you.
- Vendor management of daily onsite food preparation and events
- Oversee set up and break down of meal service
- Logging of data
- Handling document feedback
- Assisting in the execution of onsite events
- Solid understanding of both front and back of house in a demanding forward-thinking catering department
- Ability to troubleshoot culinary issues
- Foodservice handling
- Good computer literacy
- 3 years plus food service experience