Food Services Manager
IT company based in the heart of the West End are looking for an experienced Head of Catering / Food Services Manager.
Employed directly for the company, the Food Services Manager will work very closely with the onsite caterers in delivering locally sourced, seasonal food that is of the highest and freshest quality available. This company are taskmasters in the truest sense, who have infectiously positive attitudes and strive to make the impossible happen.
The Food Services Manager will ensure that the kitchen operations and company wide events are run to the heist of standards with the latest food trends and innovative service.
The Food Services Manager will also be entrusted to manage numerous tasks and projects and improvise innovative solutions in order to support the growing company
If you are a tactile planner who finds satisfaction in knocking out numerous projects before others even know where to begin then this role is a perfect fit for you.
- Vendor management of daily onsite food preparation and events
- Oversee set up and break down of meal service
- Logging of data
- Handling document feedback
- Assisting in the execution of onsite events
- Solid understanding of both front and back of house in a demanding forward thinking catering department
- Ability to trouble shoot culinary issues
- Food service handling
- Good computer literacy (e.g Microsoft office products, Quip, Asana, Outlook)
- 3 years plus food service experience