Are you looking for a move into finance as a full-time job?
Are you qualified / part qualified in accountancy?
Have you got experience in support management of a contract catering / retail catering site?
I am recruiting for a contract catering client who is looking for a Finance Business Partner.
The post is extremely commercially focused and is pivotal in supporting the business as part of the day to day running of an £8m commercial contract catering site.
The Finance Business Partner will play a key role in ensuring accurate reporting of the monthly results and compiling the annual operating plan and deliver ad hoc financial analysis to support business decisions
- Working within the Finance team to ensure timely and accurate completion of monthly management accounts
- Partnering with the business leads to prepare full annual operating plans and periodic forecasts.
- Close working relationship with the finance team to ensure accurate and timely billing, efficient payroll reporting and driving improvements in the working capital.
- Detailed financial analysis and presentation of financial information to support decision making.
- Develop and report KPI’s relevant to the business.
- Support operations teams with cost management of client contract costs.
- Support business adherence to group financial governance processes.
- The Finance Business Partner will be a qualified accountant ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CIPFA or qualified by experience, ideally, with 3+ years of commercial experience, have experience in the catering/retail sector, excellent analytical skills and an ability to understand and solve complex issues.