Position: Events Co-ordinator
Salary: Up to £26,500 per annum
Our client is currently looking to recruit an experienced Events Co-ordinator to join their busy office team. The successful candidate will be the liaison between their clients and the on-site chefs at their base on the North Hertfordshire / Buckinghamshire border, ensuring all orders are placed in a timely fashion, co-ordinating of special requirements, and allowing for scheduled delivery to various locations in the South East and Midlands.
The successful Events Co-ordinator must have:
- An excellent telephone manner and the ability to communicate with a varied, international client base.
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and be able to work well under pressure during busy periods.
- An active interest and knowledge of contemporary food trends.
- Prepared to work flexible hours, to include alternate weekends, early morning and evenings due to the different time zones the clients are based in.
- Knowledge of SAGE is advantageous, but not essential.
- A clean driver’s licence is essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this market leading, specialist events catering company. In return our client is offering a basic salary of up to £26,500 plus a range of benefits including meals on duty. GK/105102