My client is a very innovative, creative, independent contract catering company based in Central London who manages the catering operations in law firms, banks, and media companies. They currently have an opportunity for a Sales Office Coordinator to join their head office team.
The role of the Business Development Coordinator is a very important role for the company, supporting the business development team with creating bid documents for the winning and retaining of new contracts.
This position requires someone who has a proactive approach to managing projects.
Skills and Experience:
- Capturing specific and bespoke bid solutions for each opportunity within the submission framework
- passionate about the food industry
- Managing Data Base
- Tailoring existing documents
- Building relationships from within the business to obtain the latest collateral and gaining input into bid responses
- Design and control of response documents
- Production of marketing material and case studies for use within proposals
- Ensuring compliance with tender return instructions and ensuring a complete return
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to liaise with clients and all stakeholders involved in the bids