Banqueting Manager – Corporate Contract Catering
Fantastic opportunity for a consummate hospitality professional for one of the top global financial organisation.
This position will take full responsibility for the company’s hospitality service at their Central London head office managing the Banqueting Suites and Events Space.
They are looking for a Banqueting Manager who can –
- Manage the logistics of banqueting delivery of the site offering leadership and motivation to the banqueting teams to deliver a world-class service standard
- Liaise and work with chef team with a contemporary and ever-changing events menu
- Maintain and control accounting procedures, delivery of financials in line with client budgets
- Ensure the delivery of 5* service across the board
- Support the managers in the logistical planning and execution of all events and hospitality
The Banqueting Manager
- Will have a strong financial understanding, great flexibility, and attention to detail
- Strong leadership skills with a track record in coaching and developing senior personnel
- Have multi-unit food and beverage experience with a successful track record
- Proven track record of high end and volume 5 star hotel banqueting department
Monday – Friday