I am recruiting a Bakery Manager for one of London’s largest and most popular. With over 80 staff in the central bakery, they produce over 20,000 units per week supplying 25 stores across London and the south east. All bakery items are handcrafted, this is a fast paced and challenging business but a great company to work for and somewhere you can develop a fantastic career.
- Passionate, creative foodie who is excited about working in the food sector and enjoys working within a bakery environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to influence and motivate people
- Proven track record and experience in patisserie or bakery
We need a Bakery Manager with experience in handcrafted cake and dessert products. The Bakery Manager must have experience within a BRC or SALSA accredited operation. The Bakery Manager will be responsible for ensuring there is a happy, content and productive team that deliver consistently to the company’s high standards and within budget. The Bakery Manager will have the production supervisor and NPD team reporting directly to them, with a line of report in to the Operation Director.
- Strong Team Player, able to work within a multi-skilled team in a busy and demanding environment.
- Ability to assume responsibility and work autonomously
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical skills, able to demonstrate a balanced, mature approach to resolving problems and issues
- Flexible, able to adapt to changing priorities and circumstances
With overseas projects, you will have the opportunity in working closely with international partners regarding quality management and best practice.
The successful applicant must demonstrate similar experience within a fast paced, quality operation. Excellent communication skills and people management is crucial.
Please apply with your CV and I will forward a full and detailed job description of the role and company profile.