Assistant Reception Manager – Corporate Client
City of London
I have a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Reception Manager with a high profile corporate client in the City.
The Assistant Reception Manager will support the Group Manager with the day to day operations over three Central London corporate offices, managing a team of 11 receptionists.
My client is looking for someone with previous corporate reception management experience with excellent communication skills and impeccable personal presentation.
What you will need for this role:
• Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
• Five star hospitality experience key
• Immaculate personal presentation
• Teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Corporate reception experience in a busy environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with the ability to build a rapport with people on all levels
- Understanding the role of teamwork in providing a quality service
- The ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people
- Professional and polished personal presentation
- Motivated, enthusiastic and proactive approach to your work
- Able to use your own initiative
- Reliability and efficiency
Assistant Reception Manager
£32000 – 34000