Assistant Hospitality Manager – Corporate Contract Catering
Fantastic opportunity for a consummate hospitality professional for one of the top global financial organisation.
This position will support the hospitality Manager at this Central London head office managing the Banqueting Suites and Events Space.
They are looking for an Assistant Hospitality Manager who can –
- Support the management of the logistics of banqueting delivery of the site offering leadership and motivation to the banqueting teams to deliver a world-class service standard
- Liaise and work with chef team with a contemporary and ever-changing events menu
- Maintain and control accounting procedures, delivery of financials in line with client budgets
- Ensure the delivery of 5* service across the board
- Support the managers in the logistical planning and execution of all events and hospitality
The Assistant Hospitality Manager
- Will have a good financial understanding, great flexibility and attention to detail
- Strong leadership skills with a track record in coaching and developing a team
- Proven track record of high end and volume 5 star hotel banqueting department
£30,000 – £32,000
Monday – Friday