Assistant General Manager
This is a large, multi-faceted operation in west London that offers an 80 seater a la carte restaurant, cocktail bar and entertainment 7 days a week. Working closely with the GM the Assistant General Manager will be training towards the GM role to replace the Opening GM who will be moving on to open the next site in November.
- 100 staff
- Understanding of P&L accounts, financial acumen
- 7 direct reports – Restaurant Manager, Bar Manager, 2 Floor Managers, Day Manager, Reception Manager and Events Manager
- 20’000 sqft operation
- Open ‘till 1pm Thursday to Saturday
- 700 capacity venue
- £8.4m net sales forecast in year 1
- Staff training and recruitment
To be considered for the role, the Assistant General Manager will need to understand front and back of house operations within a large, high volume operation and with experience in managing large teams. Please forward your CV for consideration.